The agriturismo is located in the hilly area of Friuli, near S. Daniele del Friuli. The building dates back to the 1700’s and used to be the stables of the nearby castle of Susans. The whole agriturismo is furnished with local antique furniture pieces, which have been restored to their original style. The agriturismo opened in the summer of 2001 and houses 4 very spacious rooms: 2 doubles, Maggiociondolo and Ciliegio; one 3-bedroom suite, Liberty, which has been designed for people with special needs; and one single room, Mirto, which can be connected to one of the two doubles. Each room is decorated with period furniture and has a private bathroom with the exception of Mirto, which can be adjoined to either of the other rooms. The agriturismo offers overnight accommodation and a Continental breakfast. We also offer a guided tour of our Olive grove and oil tasting upon request.